❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥FB & IG@Vannytelly❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥

Mrs. Beautiful Skin 2016/17 Blogger Mom of 2 Beautiful Angels Wifey Fitness Instructor Happy & Contented

Friday, January 20, 2017

Beauty Brand Review Part 1_SkinCeuticals_Effective And Proven Skincare Products

Hi there lovelies! So today I'm here to talk about this wonderful skincare brand I've gotten to know about the last few months and I'd like to share with you what I've learnt thru them. SkinCeuticals is a brand that carries advanced skincare products backed by science and their mission is to help improve skin health. Their skincare products are made in USA and are clinically proven to perform and deliver results. If you haven't heard about SkinCeuticals and are wondering why not if their products are so effective, that is because this brand is mainly used by dermatologists, plastic surgeons, aesthetic doctors, and medi-spas for daily homecare and to complement aesthetic procedures. Apart from that, SkinCeuticals spends most of their budget on clinical researches instead of mass marketing so that they can provide more advanced and effective skincare products to its consumers.

So this was me, last December at RWS for the grand finals of Mrs. Singapore World 2016/17 -
as the proud title holder of Mrs. Beautiful Skin 2016/17

The title was presented to me by our skincare sponsor; SkinCeuticalsEven though I didn't take the bacon home, I was still overjoyed when I received this title. As a beauty blogger, this meant alot to me. At least I know that whatever I've been doing has been leading me on the right path, and now with the help of SkinCeuticals I sure look forward to achieving perfect skin soon!

Very big thanks to the people behind SkinCeuticals for crowning me as Mrs. Beautiful Skin 2016/17.

After the grand finals and the new year, I received my first set of skincare products customised to my skin type from SkinCeuticals. Thanks to the team for the wonderful surprise and your well wishes! #2017 #skincaregoals

Here's a few of the best sellers at SkinCeuticals; the Serum 10, Hydrating B5 serum, and the Sheer Pysical Defense.

I also received some samples to try; the Retexturing Activator Serum, Phyto Corrective Serum, and the Advanced Pigment Corrector Treatment Cream. I'll prob share more about their products in detail in the next post with my reviews for them.

Back to the brand introduction. - so what is SkinCeuticals known for? They are known to have made the revolutionary discovery that set the standard for antioxidant formulation. Thru the many years of research, patents of formulas, and over 200 studies published in prestigious medical records, SkinCeuticals is truly an innovator of antioxidant science.

You hear me mentioned the word "antioxidants" a couple of times already yea? So i'll come to the point. Actually I only learnt about what I'm about to share with you after I've come to know about SkinCeuticals. Its's like whatever I thought I knew about my skin and how to take care of it is like invalid already. Lol.

So why are antioxidants so important?
Antioxidants work by different mechanisms to stop or neutralize damage. Out of the five antioxidants found in the body, only vitamins C and E have been proven to get into skin. Additionally, there are a few plant antioxidants known to work in skin.


Free radicals are unstable molecules generated by UV rays, pollution, and lifestyle factors like alcohol and cigarette smoke. Over time, free radical damage leads to visible signs of accelerated skin aging, including fine lines, wrinkles, laxity, discoloration, and even skin cancer. We all know that while sunscreen is the first line of defense and essential for protecting skin from UVA and UVB rays, sunscreen rays filters may only protect skin from up to 55% of free radicals. Topical antioxidants work to neutralize free radicals and protect against UV damage. So incorporating a topical antioxidant and sunscreen into a daily skincare regimen provides complete protection from environmental damage. That also means then only you'd be able to protect your skin in an overall manner.

Did you know? anything that emits light and/or heat gives off UV rays and radiation (I didn't!!)? Short to say, it means that you'd actually have to put on sunscreen even though you are indoors most of the day and even at night! I bet most of you didn't know that right? 

Okay, I know this is starting to sound very technical. I'll try to summarize and explain in layman terms, simply put; our skin suffers from damages from the daily pollutants etc. etc. and the very first and important thing is actually to protect our skin from getting more harm then simultaneously try to treat whatever skin problems we have as an individual (e.g. wrinkles, pores, spots). Most people that I know (including myself) wouldn't know the importance of antioxidants and how it helps to protect our skin, b'cuz even staying indoors means we are exposed to UV rays at all times. Things like your oven, computer, television, all emits UV rays and radiation. So just by applying sunscreen alone on a daily basis is insufficient, let alone not applying sunscreen when you're indoors. That is where topical antioxidant products come in to pair up with your sunscreen during the day to up the defenses for your skin; while SkinCeuticals antioxidants help to neutralize free radicals on the upper layer of the skin helping to prevent the impact of ozone damage to skin, sunscreen will provide a high level of broad spectrum sun protection with chemical-free UV filters.

The 
skincare philosophy at SkinCeuticals is to Prevent, Protect, and Correct. With a proper skincare regimen, you'd be able to maintain and improve the health and appearance of your skin. Your SkinCeuticals skincare professional is your partner for healthy, beautiful skin. If you're keen to check on your skin health and find out the available skincare products that can be customized and tailored to your skin type and needs, click here to look for a local skincare professional near you now!

I just started using my skincare products from SkinCeuticals and I'm very excited to see improvements to my skin real soon. I'm feeling very positive about the products from SkinCeuticals and sharing them with all of you not b'cuz I am sponsored, but more like it's a brand I feel confident in just merely b'cuz the results are proven and not gimmicky. That shall be my skin goals for 2017! To achieve beautiful and flawless skin (hopefully luh! 'cuz u know how pregger's hormones can be all over the place?)! Yays!! : D 

This photo was taken at a recent event co-hosted by ClearSK Aesthetics and SkinCeuticals with Sharon Au as host-cum-guest speaker for the day as she shares her skin woes like any other normal person like you and I. She has also started using skincare products from SkinCeuticals and I can tell she's also feeling really positive about achieving better skin in no time. Loving the positive vibes!! 

B'cuz I've just started using the skincare products from SkinCeuticals like a couple of days ago, I'll only talk about the products and results in the review post maybe a month or so later. Whatever I've shared with you today is really just an introduction to SkinCeuticals and also a very brief summary about their product and the proper way to care for our skin. If you'd like to find out more about SkinCeuticalsyou may check them out on their...
Website: http://www.skinceuticals.com/home

Last but not least.... Give-Away Time!! : D
3 lucky winners will get to bag a SkinCeuticals travel kit (worth $80) home.
Go to my Facebook/Instagram page for more details on how to join the contest.
Giveaway closes 31st Jan 2017, so hurry up!


I hope you liked my review for the day and do feel free to leave comments in the comment box below if you have any question/s regarding the topic and I'll try my best to answer them if it's not already stated in my blog above. And that's all for today, bye~! ; )

P.S. If you'd like to see my future posts, follow me on Facebook and Instagram...
FB: www.facebook.com/vannytelly/
IG: www.instagram.com/vannytelly/

Thank you for reading my blog. Cheers and stay tuned for Part 2! : )

5 comments:

  1. actually recognize all of the stuff made by way of the use of this weblog to let human beings recognize about writing and its merits. I introduced little more relevant points to my know-how which genuinely going to help me in coming destiny. Natural & Organic Skincare Products

    ReplyDelete
  2. health products online"Natural cures / Home Remedy is one of the best alternatives of medicine therapy which does not have side effects, safe for the body, and help you live long."

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your very own commitment to getting the message throughout came
    to be rather powerful and have consistently enabled employees just
    like me to arrive at their desired goals.

    medi aesthetics

    top medi aesthetics

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your new valuable key points imply much a person like me and
    extremely more to my office workers. With thanks; from every one of
    us.

    global medi aesthetics group

    global medi aesthetic

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your very own commitment to getting the message throughout came
    to be rather powerful and have consistently enabled employees just
    like me to arrive at their desired goals.

    singapore's largest beauty group

    ReplyDelete